Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a necessity in the present world. For iOS consumers, there are many instances where you would require iPhone real time location monitoring like when you lost your iPhone someplace or monitoring your loved ones to understand where they go on your back. Since, it is not possible to maintain them under your alert times all the times, particularly when you’re working, you can take assistance in the real-time place tracking apps and tools to track their places. Thus, in this guide, we have given you some of the best iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools which you can use to keep your eye on the positioning of your loved ones and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
CellSpy is a free iPhone real time location tracking app which lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. It is possible to install this program on the target device and monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to monitor the real time location of this target.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be monitored.
– It works silently in the background.
– CellSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a great deal of strain on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download CellSpy App at: https://cellspy.org/install-free-cell-phone-spy-app/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time location tracking app that lets you monitor the positioning of your family member at any moment. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to provide you the very best location tracking for tracking your kids, spouse or other household members.
– You can track the location of additional iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse additional iPhone users to trace your location.
– You can reduce the battery usage.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You are able to track children, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it neglects to update the locations.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official app from Apple to monitor the real-time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app may also be used as a way to track the location of their iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on some iOS devices and people who don’t can install it at no cost in the iOS App Store.
– It is very easy to track the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location history of this device may also be seen.
– It also provides directions to the lost device.
– You can view the battery percent on the target device.
– It doesn’t have some Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS device with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is just another one of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with a great deal of powerful features. Not only it permits you to track the location of this target, but also the length, distance, speed and elevation of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the location with others.
– Can monitor distance, rate, and length of this device when it started moving.
– There is no need to register for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It isn’t free and you would need to spend money to download this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app which lets you share your real-time GPS place with a person. But if you would like to track somebody who you can just send a sharing petition from their device to yourself. Then you would be able to view all of their location activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of somebody without needing to register.
– Very easy to use and runs invisibly at the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to deliver an sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is guaranteed as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another program from iPhone that lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Find My Friends is used for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing places to get alerts when a person arrives or leaves a place.
– Track real location location of your friends or loved ones.
– You can share your own place for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alerts when a individual leaves or arrives a location.
– Accessible free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is inaccurate.
– The newest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are among the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps that you can use to track the GPS location of somebody. Utilizing this app, you can place Geofences alarms around specific locations.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alerts.
– You can also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track place history of somebody, you want to buy in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Check over here at iPhone Real Time Location Tracking
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time spot tracking programs mentioned previously will only enable you to monitor the GPS location of the goal. However , if you would like to monitor other iPhone activities or information, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child monitoring tool which allows you to monitor the activities of a person in their telephones. Though it’s readily available for monitoring activities of both Android and iOS apparatus, the working is different for the this particular platform. In Android, you have to download the tracking program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to understand the iCloud ID and password of this target. It can track a variety of iPhone data for example messages, call logs, places history, and even more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of the goal.
– It also monitors the telephone logs in addition to the text messages of this goal.
– Web browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. may also be checked using NetSpy.
– you could also monitor the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official site of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account. Proceed to Sign up page and then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Now, in the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the goal and choose the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Verify”.
Now, login to your NetSpy dash and then you can spy or monitor the activities of this target iPhone. Click “Location History” to view the locations visited by the target. Along with this, you could also remotely check his text message, phone logs, app picture, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why someone would like to use iPhone real-time place tracking apps. This might consist of monitoring the location of kids, employees, or spouses. If you don’t know how to monitor the real time location of an iPhone, then it is possible to use the top iPhone real-time place tracking apps mentioned here. But if you want to track more than just location history on the iPhone, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring tool to monitor the mobile phone actions of the goal.